Young Dolph’s Cousin, Ceo Jizzle, sends a message after getting shot at Lil Baby’s Concert

In a startling turn of events following a Lil Baby concert at Memphis’ FedExForum, a video surfaced on social media, seemingly showing a Memphis rapper recovering from a gunshot wound at a local hospital. The gunfire erupted just before 10:30 PM during Lil Baby’s performance, with the Memphis Police Department confirming one individual left in critical condition, sparking immediate concern among fans.

The rapper in question is none other than CEO Jizzle, known offstage as Jaylen Johnson. In an Instagram video shared a few hours after the incident, he appeared to address the alarming situation with both courage and defiance, putting to rest the fears of his fans as he assured them he was ‘good’ in the aftermath of the shooting.

Notably, Johnson is the cousin of celebrated rapper Young Dolph (real name Adolph Thornton), who tragically lost his life in broad daylight at a Memphis bakery in November 2021.

His murder remains a pending trial, with four individuals set to stand trial in 2024. The motive behind Young Dolph’s killing remains undisclosed.

CEO Jizzle was swiftly transported to a local hospital in critical condition, raising questions about how the firearm found its way into the venue. Attendees typically pass through metal detectors before entering, and investigators are diligently working to uncover the source of this tragic incident.

The concert had Lil Baby headlining, with local rapper GloRilla performing as the opening act. Footage from the event captures Lil Baby’s quick response to the sound of gunfire during his song “Frozen,” diverting to the stage’s side as he scanned the audience. His security team swiftly ensured his safety, guiding him away as concertgoers streamed out of the venue.

One attendee captured the scene, witnessing a man in a red shirt being stretchered out of the arena. On Facebook, he lamented, ‘Memphis can’t have nothing! They shooting at the Lil Baby concert.’ The FedExForum promptly issued a statement, expressing cooperation with the Memphis Police Department’s ongoing investigation and confirming there were no additional injuries resulting from the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: